Welcome to the new website for Gladstone Medical Centre
Welcome along to our surgery website where we hope you will quickly benefit from a user friendly layout and a wealth of information about our healthcare services. Find out when we’re open and what to do when we’re not, all from the comfort of your own home.
NHS 111 Launch
Our Opening Hours are from 08:30 - 20:00 on Monday and Wednesday. From 08:30 - 18:30 on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
If you require urgent medical assistance that cannot wait until the surgery re-opens, please call 1 1 1.
Calls to the NHS 111 service are free from both landlines and mobiles.
If you have a life threatening medical emergency please dial 999. The surgery Telephone lines will be available again from 8 o’clock on the following morning.
Flu Vaccination Clinic
We are now holding a flu vaccination clinic at the surgery. For further details please contact the surgery and we will be happy to arrange an appointment for you.
Think Pharmacy - Minor Ailment Service
The think Pharmacy Minor Ailment Service (provided free of charge for people who get free prescriptions)
See the latest edition of our Newsletter under "Further Information"
EPS: You can now Order/ collect your repeat prescriptions from any of your nominated pharmacy. for further details please contact the surgery
We offer online appointment request facility. You can book/ cancel your appointments 24/7. Please contact the surgery for further details
We offer Free Text Message Reminder Services.
Dr Adegoke has been awarded “ Fellowship Of The Royal College of General Practitioners (FRCGP)”. This is a great achievement. Fellowship is the highest levels of Membership of the College.We congratulate Dr Adegoke and his family on behalf of all the doctors, staff and patients of Gladstone Medical Centre.
Dr M Salahuddin
Dr. Salahuddin came to UK in 1974 - 40 years of NHS Service. He took over a near derelict building and changed it to a fit for purpose practice after 6 extensions and renovations.
- He was nominated 22 times for National Award in the last 17 years
- Awarded with Beacon Practice by Ex Health Secretary Frank Dobso
- Awarded GP of the year
- Clinical Excellence 1995, 1998 Sanofi Winthrop/ OD
- Merit Award for PracticeTeambuilding (1997)
- Clinical Excellence Award inCardiology (1997)
- Clinical Excellence Award in GIdiseases (1998)
- Beacon Practice Award- EffectivePrescribing (1999)
- Beacon Practice Award- EffectivePrescribing (2000)
- 10.Finalist Cactus Practice Award, UK(2000)
- Beacon Practice Award- EffectivePrescribing (2001)
- Investors In People Award (2002)
- Practice Team of the Year Award 2007from The RCGP, Mersey
- GP of the Year 2008 & 2011, RCGP, MerseyFaculty.
- IT Innovation of the Year 2008, from RCGP, Mersey Faculty.
Patients aged 75 or over, should have a named, dedicated doctor
Patients aged 75 or over will have a named GP to coordinate doctors and care homes with a dedicated telephone line so they can be advised for treatment